Support Forum

• Page:

Add on for parts maintenance

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Suppose there is a store that sells ups units. The need is to keep track of customers who purchase these units as well as keep track of the service dates for these units as they need servicing. So when a unit is sold, the application will allow the user to input a future service date and when that date approaches an email is dispatched to staff alerting them that a service date is coming up and they can then inform the customer.

So tracking both sales/customer information and servicing dates is the functionality I am looking for. Is there any Joomla extension that can help in this regard?
  • Danon Knox
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 197 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dear Danon,

Hope you are doing great. I believe there is no such extension available. However we can customize one of the eCommerce extension like HikaShop to meet your need. Please get in touch with me at sanjay [at] deligence.com and then I can provide you a detailed proposal.
  • Deligence Technologies
  • Free Extensions
  • 10 posts
Hi Danon

If you decide on a custom solution remember to try the JB team as they offer custom development, so worth asking them.

www.joomlabamboo.com/custom-development

You already know they offer superb support and will provide great value.

Regards Ian
  • iafdesign
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 393 posts
  • 153 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers