Support Forum

• Page:

Professional paid help needed to adapt RASA2 or BASE3 template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm working on the development of an intranet (joomla) . I choose the BASE3 template wich seems to suits all my needs.

I'm having difficulties to adapt this template to a design I create even if It mimics closely the pages provided with BASE3 or RASA2.

I only need three types of pages templates , one for the homepage, one for the blog and one to display DOcman files ( This intranet is mainly some kind of document management system )

You'll find attached the design I made ... I'm sure the job is quite easy but time is too short for me.

I don't need an 100% copy of my design but the closer the look ans feel, the better. (colours included)

If interested in the job and able to work quickly, please contact me as I need to show a working demo project within a week ...

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks , Yvon

home_page.jpg

docman_list.jpg

category_blog_2015-08-10.jpg
Attachments:
  • yvon reding
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 1 posts
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by yvon reding.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Yvon

Firstly Joomlabamboo offer paid custom support blocks, so they would be able to undertake for you.

Looking at your designs, I would start with Xero, this is a fast template built on JB's latest framework. It is a good base to develop custom designs from, we use this as a starter. In my opinion I would avoid Base3 as it does not use zengridv4 framework.

The modifications you show seem quite minor, you may be able to achieve yourself, Paul's support on this forum is fabulous and other chip in. For the coloured headers in your modules you can create new class and then add revised styling to a custom.css file.

For example in xero, to change the module heading you could use:

.moduletable.primary1 .zen-module-title {
border: none;
background: #ee7732;
padding: 0 0 0 20px;
}
.primary1 .zen-module-title h3 {
margin: 0;
text-transform: uppercase;
color: #ffffff
}

This would give you an orange background and white text in the header on all "primary1" class modules. Change the primary1 class to something unique like "orange", replace/change primary1 to orange in the module advanced tab and you are on the way.

I hope that gives you some pointers.

Regards
Ian
  • iafdesign
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 393 posts
  • 153 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: yvon reding
Thanks Ian :)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers