Support Forum

• Page:

Tweets not showing up in JTweet

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Actually I believe you need to enable the noConflict function int he jb library plugin.

Ive actually just released a fix for the plugin that also fixes an issue with the behaviour.

So if you install the latest and ensure that the no conflict function is turned on in the extensions > plugin manager > jb library that should fix it for you.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Yes... the no-conflict function is already enabled... since I installed the jb plugin.
:(
  • maricate
  • JB Pro
  • 7 posts
Ok but no conflict isn't loading on the page. Can you try reinstalling with the latest version of the template?

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony, thanks for all help.
Changing the version of jQuery, menu and jTweet worked, but whenever I access the page, a long time in jTweet is loading ... and it takes a lot to show tweets.
It was very complicated to make it work right.
The module that came with the template, only allows one account at a time, but carries at the time.
I'll search some more other modules with multiple accounts.
Thanks for listening!
  • maricate
  • JB Pro
  • 7 posts
Hi there,

The delay is on Twitter's side unfortunately, their API is slow to respond. It isn't just this module.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers