Support Forum

• Page:

view tweet on twitter link / broken link

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,
At the bottom of this page I have Jtweet .. but the link from the date (in blue) on the right side www.connectingtheplanet.com/ takes me to a statuses page that does not work. how can i change or even disable that link..?
Cheers
CC
  • PTBPCarson
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 31 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

I cant actually see the tweet on that page - looks liek its not getting picked up. Let me know when you have tweeted again.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Should be there now>> its at the bottom..
also quick question>>> for some reason the site is no longer expanding (fluid) within the IPAD>> a big part of my selling to clients is the fact that the entire site is fully Ipad, ipone friendly >> not sure why is justifying to left and not centering and expanding ..please help.. i have a meeting Tuesday to go over the site..cheers mate..www.connectingtheplanet.com
CC
  • PTBPCarson
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 31 posts
k now its doing it again>> still not going fluid>> its justifying to the left>>
  • PTBPCarson
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 31 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by PTBPCarson.
Hi,

Not sure what is happening with the Twitter link, but your page layout is getting messed up because you have 16 columns assigned to the navigation area, making it 1260px wide. You need to reduce that to a max of 12 columns. You setting is under:

appearance > menu > navigation width
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers