Support Forum

• Page:

jTweet help!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I really love the simplicity this module...I just can't seem to get it to work. Here is a link to my site.

If I enable the "Display User Popup Info" the only thing that shows up is the More info text. The link to my twitter account does work, but will only display if the Popup User info is disabled. I installed the JB Library plugin and ensured that it has been enabled.

I build my own templates, so I'm sure that it could easily be that I'm missing something there. I'm actually testing this for another site that I'm working on, so any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!
  • bjkolad
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
bjkolad wrote:
I installed the JB Library plugin and ensured that it has been enabled.

Hi Barbaram,

Can you double-check this? I don't see jQuery loading on your site at all, so it appears that JB Library is not enabled.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
I have double checked and it is enabled.
  • bjkolad
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Well, it isn't loaded.

Maybe whatever you did to stop mootools and caption (and other) scripts loading has stopped jQuery loading too?

You have slimmed your installation impressively (at first glance I thought "This isn't Joomla!"!), but at the expense of some functionality I fear.

jquery.tweet.js needs to load also. Currently it isn't.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Yeah looks like you need to install JB LIbrary as jQuery isnt loading on your site.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers