Support Forum

• Page:

jFlickr not loading images in bliss template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

www.my2px.com

No place to disable jquery in jflickr so i think it is causing the conflict. How do i disable it?
  • Stirling Hewitt
  • Previous Member
  • 8 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Stirling,

The template is loading the older version, v1.2.6 and JB library is loading v1.3.2

I have dealt with this issue myself by simply removing the reference to jquery (1.2.6) from the template index.php file. Ultimately, I think that is probably the best solution. Make a copy of the file just in case and shout back if you are not certain what to remove.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
I am going to reupload the site because i updated to the new everything to attempt to get it working to no avail. If it is still giving me trouble i will just remove that line. I assume this is what was causing jTweet not to work and all the other fun stuff. And why jflickr was originally loading but when you clicked on teh pictures they opened in a new page instead of fancyBox.

Thanks a bunch.
  • Stirling Hewitt
  • Previous Member
  • 8 posts
You could try just disabling JBLibrary...

Like I said, personally I stuck with JBLib (I like the additional features) and disabled the templates script load. I am not certain of it would work the other way around, but maybe is worth a shot.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
The problem i am having is if i install the new jFlickr it doesnt come with an option to disable jquery. And the one included doesnt seem to come with fancybox.
  • Stirling Hewitt
  • Previous Member
  • 8 posts
The new JFlickr actually doesn't load jquery at all. I'm looking at the 1.1.3 version, so you should be ok to update it.

Jeremy
  • Jeremy
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 407 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers