Support Forum

• Page:

Multiple columns in jFlickr?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi all,

I was wondering how I can make it so there are more than 2 columns showing in jFlickr? I'd like to have a 3 x 3 grid for the gallery.

Click for full size

Thank you!
  • tingull
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
And while I'm thinking of it, how can I get other sizes of pictures from Flickr? I have it set to "Medium" but what it's actually pulling is the "Small" version in Flickr. I'd like for it to pull the actual medium size.
  • tingull
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
Just noticed it posted this thread in a different forum. Weird. If a mod could move this to the appropriate forum, that'd be great.
  • tingull
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
Hi Tingull,

The number of columns relates to the width of the module position you are displaying the module in. So to get three or more columns to appear you need to make some more room in the module position.

The sizing of the images has always been a bit weird. Its part of the script and the flickr api but we will look into it. Chances are the api has been upgraded since we first created this module.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Ah ok. And yea, that'd be awesome if you folks were able to look into the sizing issues, as our donors want a larger picture to show up, and I know other plugins are able to do it, I just liked yours as it's a module. Thanks!
  • tingull
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
Hey Tingull,

We will be revisiting the JFlickr module early in January and adding to its functionality in addition to providing greater control over sizing. Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers