Support Forum

• Page:

Building site and wondered is this a problem?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Building a site and this has appeared when installing jblibrary

Warning: strtoupper() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\sitename\libraries\joomla\language\language.php on line 149

Warning: defined() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\sitename\libraries\joomla\language\language.php on line 171

I've not got fair along just installing extensions at the moment and writing content

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Paul,

Give this post a read (www.joomlabamboo.com/forum/jb-library-plugin/38939-errors-while-installing) and make sure you're installing JB Library 1.2.1. I know your issue and the linked post are 'not' the same but... they are close! Post back if your install was with ver. 1.2.1 so Anthony can dig a little deeper on your error.

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
ah, sorry should have searched for the topic - my apologies shouldn't be working after a Christmas alcohol affected snooze.

It was version 1.2.1 but I've removed it and installed 1.2.2 and error seems to have gone
- I'm not quite at the stage of running extensions of it yet

I'll check it out properly tomorrow

Thanks again
Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Paul,

Thanks for posting back and letting us know what steps you took to resolve your error message. Working on Christmas with or without alcohol is never a good idea! Take a break and tackle them tomorrow... :P

Ed
  • Ed
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Update on this thread - still picking up same on the jblibrary error tried with versions 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.2.3
all on template Zen blanks

Warning: strtoupper() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\renby\libraries\joomla\language\language.php on line 149

Warning: defined() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\renby\libraries\joomla\language\language.php on line 171

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Thats a warning based on the default regex used in one of the parameters. You can get it to disappear by hitting apply one in the plugin parameters.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks B)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Cool :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers