Support Forum

• Page:

[JB Library v1.1] It doesn't apply the changes.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi all,

I just installed a fresh Joomla 1.5.18 + JB Library v1.1 but the plugin seems not to apply the changes.
I mean if for example I try to change a parameter (e.g. "Back to top button style", "Scroll to text", etc.) and then save, even if I get the correct message of Joomla: "Successfully saved changes to Plugin: System - JB Library", however, the changes dont affect the frontend.

Is it a known bug?

Thanks,

Andrea
  • andrea.torre
  • 12 Month basic
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Andrea,

I've just released a quick fix and version1.1.1 is ready for download. I'd recommend uninstalling the current version first so you get a clean install.
Let us know if you have any problems with it.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Jason DSouza wrote:
Let us know if you have any problems with it.
Hi Jason,

I'm running the v1.1.1 but the issue still shows itself.
For example, I saved "light" (instead the default "dark") for parameter "Back to top button style", but in frontend is still "dark".

Thanks,

Andrea
  • andrea.torre
  • 12 Month basic
  • 3 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by andrea.torre.
Did you uninstall the previous version before updating to the new one Andrea?
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Seth wrote:
Did you uninstall the previous version before updating to the new one Andrea?
Yep Seth, I did it.
I even cleaned the cache and set the chmod to 777.

Andrea.
  • andrea.torre
  • 12 Month basic
  • 3 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by andrea.torre.
I have the same issues with Microblog which conflicts with the mootools.js and template.js of my template. The template uses mootools 1.12. It is new (12/2009) and is a Yootheme template (dont be mad!).

I realize this is a conflict with the older version and the template files, as when I remove them, some functionality comes back to micro blog. I can change themes, however, the larger article images show under the intro images, the back to top button never turns off and this is the link that shows on every intro image: http://localhost/hotel/#mbpopup131 and my page scrolls up.

I need the menu functions for the template so what is the most stable solution from here? Should I re-install the older versions of both MicroBlog and JB Library?

thanks,
Michael
  • thewineguy
  • Previous Member
  • 2 posts
I have the same issues with Microblog which conflicts with the mootools.js and template.js of my template. The template uses mootools 1.12. It is new (12/2009) and is a Yootheme template (dont be mad!).

I realize this is a conflict with the older version and the template files, as when I remove them, some functionality comes back to micro blog. I can change themes, however, the larger article images show under the intro images, the back to top button never turns off and this is the link that shows on every intro image: http://localhost/hotel/#mbpopup131 and my page scrolls up.

I need the menu functions for the template so what is the most stable solution from here? Should I re-install the older versions of both MicroBlog and JB Library?

thanks,
Michael
  • thewineguy
  • Previous Member
  • 2 posts
@Andrea do you mind creating a ticket with some j and ftp login details and Ill take a look.

@Michael Sounds like you have colorbox option set to yes. Do you mind posting a new thread for this with a link to the site and ill take a look?

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi, i just instaled JB Library v1.1.1 and have the same problem. The changes in plugin don't change the frond-end. For example, i change my jQuery to 1.2.6 and local but in the generated HTML i see this:
<script type="text/javascript" src="ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js"></script>

What can i do?
  • andresgutgon
  • Previous Member
  • 22 posts
Hey all,

I've just released an updated version 1.1.2 which should solve these problems. The last one shipped with a bug. Sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if there are any more issues.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Thanks a lot Jason :)

i'll try it works great for me
  • andresgutgon
  • Previous Member
  • 22 posts
That's great. Thanks for letting us know :)
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers