Support Forum

• Page:

Captify links not displaying my side modules

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Im using captify on my home page that link to articles iv set it to pull in images from the categories in k2 the problem is that my side modules dont appear, if i change the image content source to K2 items it works fine and my side modules are there but i need it to display my K2 categories images on the home page. Please help Thanks

Current settings:

Image Content source = K2 Categories
K2 Content Source = Items
  • p05thuman
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

If you are using K2 as a content source Captify can only pull images from the K2 items, not the category images. You can use category images with Joomla articles though.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Thanks for the reply but my major concern is why all my side modules (k2 comments etc) are not displaying on my article when i access them through captify and on my left and top menus they are fine, i apologise if i made it seem like the images where my main problem.
  • p05thuman
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
Hi there,

Thats actually related to your menu hierarchy.

This post here should help:

www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/tutorials/implementing-a-fix-for-menu-item-ids-in-joomla

If you point a menu item to the categories being shown it should give you the ability to target those pages.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers