Support Forum

• Page:

Error! Unable to retrieve any Images!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi

Thanks for a nice module, I just can't seem to get it up and running:(
I think I've installed and set the parameters right, I have made a few joomlasites.
I just can't get the pictures for the categories to show up. I have had a few minor issues with this site, migrating from joomla 1.5.23 to 1.7
If u would be so kid and take a peek on the site and see if u can help me out, I'd be grateful. I've spent some time on the forum here, but I still can't make the module work.
intranett.podium.no/index.php
  • coldfrost
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

I think it is probably a script conflict as you have two versions of jQuery loading. Phocagallery is also loading jQuery. You can try setting the 'enable unique?' option in JB Library to see if that fixes it.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Yay!
it worked now, looks like the pics i was using in the categories, was moved to another folder:whistle:
Sadly, it seems like I need to choose one of the modules on the frontpage, Phoca and Captify doesn't like each other it seems.
Great module nonetheless!
  • coldfrost
  • JB Pro
  • 2 posts
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by coldfrost. Reason: was originally saying it still didn't worked, but I was wrong
B) Glad you got it sorted. Thaks for letting us know.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. MODIFIED THE JB LIBRARY but problem persists.... pls let me know what to do!!! I have no phoca gallery installed....

Thanks in advance
  • basilisko
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 6 posts
Hi
please, do not cross post. You already made two same posts about this issue. There is no need to create more.
  • Zuzuzu
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers