Support Forum

• Page:

Images not appearing

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I uploaded the quickstart version of this template and i can't seem to get the resizing of the images to work. Can someone help? The link to the site is

www.rdgcom.com
  • tnyg
  • 12 Month basic
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The most common reason for the Captify thumbs not showing is due to folder/file permissions on your specific host server. Check to ensure your folders are set to CHMOD755 and that your files are set to CHMOD644. This was discussed in detail and resolved from this forum post;
www.joomlabamboo.com/forum/captify-content/31007-captify-content-won-t-load-images#31049

Once you have changed and/or verified that your folder/file permissions are set correctly, please let us know if this fixed the problem.

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
I verified all of the permissions and it is still not working.
  • tnyg
  • 12 Month basic
  • 3 posts
Hi,

I just tried to check on this for you, but your site is not there. I just see the Apache test page.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
i did a fresh reinstall of the quickstart that i downloaded from your site. it seems that all of the thumbnail images for the extensions are not appearing properly. could it be a server setting? i do not want to post FTP info here. Email me directly and i will send it to you. thank you for your help
  • tnyg
  • 12 Month basic
  • 3 posts
Hi I just checked you site and when I tried to view the images directly it gave me the error:
Error: the cache directory is not writable

Please set the directory modules/mod_captifyContent/imageCache/
to 0777

This should fix the error.
  • steph.s

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers