Support Forum

• Page:

How to link Captify Content image to compnent

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Dear JoomlaBamboo members and designers,

I came across a problem (I am rather a beginner as far as web programming is concerned) of how to link one of the images of the Captify Content directly to the component. The problem is that I would like to use Captify Content as something like a visual menu that corresponds to the main top menu. I have installed a component that displays mp3 gallery and I would like to link to it directly from the front page through Captify Content image. I need somehow to link to such a page: "index.php?option=com_music&view=music&Itemid=149". Is it possible to achieve such result in Captify Content?
I have already tried to use a plugin "Component As Content Plugin v1.5.7" and put an url to my component within the article, but it doesn't work well in IE. Is there any other way to make it work? I tried the redirection in the content article:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0; URL=index.php?option=com_music&view=music&Itemid=149">

but I got a new page within a frame of my front page.

I would be very grateful for any ideas how to use make Captify Content work with my component.
Best regards,
Sebastian
  • SebastianP
  • Previous Member
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
You should try our Hoverbox extension, it will allow you to use custom URLS. Unfortunatly, CaptifyContent however does not support this at the current time.
  • steph.s
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers