Support Forum

• Page:

Specify Images

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Firs off, thanks for providing this amazing module.

I guess this is more a feature request than a question, but I would love to be able to use captify content with specific images, or a specific folder rather than using the first image in an article.
At the moment I'm using it to link to a multi image article, which mean lots of scrolling down the page. I would love to be able to link to an article that contains a gallery module or plugin (preferably non lightbox) however at the moment that doesn't seem possible.. or I haven't figured out how to do it :blink:

Anyway, thanks again for a great tool.
  • mercutio16
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Thank you for your kind comments about Captify... it is an amazing module! Most of the 'features' your asking about or for are not part of the Captify model. Joomla Bamboo does offer another module called BambooBox that does do much of what your asking about. BambooBox is available as part of Joomla Bamboo's club membership. I hope you'll consider joining the family to get BambooBox as well as the other fantastic club only extensions and monthly templates.

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
HI Ed,

Thank you for your reply, I looked at bamboobox, it looks very nice. However, from what I saw in the description page it seems to still select the image from an article or content, and not let me specifiy a particular image to use.
As for a subscription, I would happily pay a single fee to use or download a module or extension especially if it fulfilled my needs, however I have never like the subscription payment model although I do see its benifits from a seller/developer point of view.

Keep up the good work
Merc
  • mercutio16
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
Merc,

I believe I miss-led you regarding BambooBox. For that, I'm truly sorry and hope I did not extend you day with needless research! Joomla Bamboo does offer another free extension that you might want to look at... PrettyBox does create an image gallery based on a specific folder location. Based on the settings and image file naming, you can direct click-through traffic to a specific content item or blog category. Since this module is free, might be something to look at and consider. Again, sorry for providing the wrong information regarding BambooBox.

Ed

EDIT: PrettyBox is a Club Membership only extension.
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Ed.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers