Support Forum

• Page:

Captify and links

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello i am trying to set up a gallery and like the captify effect on the front page... Is it possible to link the captify content to a certain gallery and disable the link to the article category ?

I already have disabled the links on the grid images... but i would like to apply links to the images of my liking is this possible ? do i have to edit the default.php file ? in the modules directory ? can i do it with css ?

As you can se in the image i have posted .... i'd like each image on the grid that would display a Gallery image category theme on which i'd like the user to click on the image that would link to a certain image gallery ...

Thank you
  • Agiofws
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The Captify Content module is not designed to do what you are asking. Below is a forum post that Anthony commented on a while ago regarding this very subject;

www.joomlabamboo.com/forum/captify-content/13879-link-to-url, you'll

Ed

p.s. the Joomla Bamboo commercial extension, Bamboo Box will allow you to perform this task. Bamboo Box is Captify on super steroids...
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
ok i played around with the bamboo box module but i cant find an option to assign a menu item to a bamboo box item(image or title)... can this be done ?

Thank you
  • Agiofws
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Sorry for asking this but, Bamboo Box is a 'Club Only' extension. I just checked your profile and noticed you are listed as 'Free Templates and Extensions'. With this, how did you get access to Bamboo Box? If this is something that the Joomla Bamboo system as not caught up with, sorry once again! If not, support for JB templates and their commercial extensions are for 'Club Members' only. Again, if you are a new paid member, please re-post your question within the Bamboo Box forum category.

Regards,
Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers