Support Forum

• Page:

How to make captify content unlinkable?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there. I am your free module captify content version 1.3.1 which I find great and very easy to use! I have a small problem which i need to fix urgently.

I would like to display the images from content (articles) but however these images NOT to be linkable to their articles, by keeping the rollover effect.

I have searched in this forum for a solution about this, but didn't find any solution.

Thank you in advance!
  • geotso
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

This is not possible with Captify Content, though it is possible with our club extension Bamboobox which combines the Captify effects with other possibilites.

You could also modify the module code yourself to get the desired effect.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Seth wrote:
Hi there,

This is not possible with Captify Content, though it is possible with our club extension Bamboobox which combines the Captify effects with other possibilites.

You could also modify the module code yourself to get the desired effect.

Thank you Seth!!! I had a look at the Bamboobox features list, from the screenshot of the extension there does not seem to be any selection for linking/unlinking.... In which way can you link/unlink through the Bamboobox??? thanks
  • geotso
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
There are a number of options for linking, see point 6 in the documentation page titled "meta info and links below images"
  • Nathan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 24 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Nathan.
Actually I just remembered this thread which will walk you through it.

www.joomlabamboo.com/forum/captify-content/26485-captify-content-disable-links#29354

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers