Support Forum

• Page:

CaptifyContent - article display

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Guys,

In the Grid2 template, my captifyContent gallery is being displayed above every article - after clicking on an image in the gallery. How do I show the article only after clicking an image?

Here's what it currently looks like:

Thanks
  • Percy
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 330 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Percy,

I replied to this issue a while ago with bambooBox and it applies with captifyContent as well.

Ed
Gareth,

I do believe it's fixed now. Check out the site using any click-through combination and you should only see the bambooBox module on the home page. I followed Anthony's forum post he answered regarding the Captify module having the same issue. Forum link below:

www.joomlabamboo.com/563-captify-content...rticles-with-captify [DEAD LINK]

If you look in your site's menus you see that I created a new listing called 'bamboobox'. Within this menu I created a 'blog - category' link to the three articles you are featuring within the bambooBox module. I did not publish the created menu module so it will never show up within the site. Anyways... it looks to be working as you want and Anthony's post answers it far better then I can/did here!

Let us know if you need any further help moving forward. I have replied to your support ticket and when you get the chance, delete it!

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers