Support Forum

• Page:

captifycontent open link in "all module" position

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

I have a little problem. On my website www.runningtoursbarcelona.com, I have published in the Elevate2 template the captifycontent module to the grid1 position.

When I klick on one of the four "articles" you can see, the content behind it will be opened directly in the module position under the captify content ("all module" position!?)

But I want that the article is opened in a new website (_self)! How can I manage it?

The captify content menu config for example is that:

Display Sections, categories or content?: "Content"

Section ID: "empty"

Count: 4

Category: "CaptifyContent_ES" (including all the articles you see on the frontpage displaying by the captify module!)

Is there a solution for me? Try to find it in the forum and the documentation. But all my tests didn't work.

Thanks!

Robin
  • RTB
  • Previous Member
  • 17 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Robin,

This is a Joomla thing, it can happen with any module. It happens because you don't have a menu item created for the articles you are linking to. The solution is simple, just publish a new menu item for each.

If you don't want to put them in the main menu, you could do what I do;

Create a new menu in menu manager (dummy-menu or whatever you want to call it) and create links to the articles in that menu (ensuring they are published). Do not publish the menu to a module and it will never appear on your site!
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Hi and thanks for the answer!

I did one "little" mistake. I didn't published the link. I thought, that it was only necessary to have an ID of a link to this articel in the database. So, after I published it, everything now works fine for me....

Thanks again for the quick answer....

saludos
Robin
  • RTB
  • Previous Member
  • 17 posts
Cool thanks for getting back to us Robin :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers