Support Forum

• Page:

Captify Images not flowing correctly!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi
Once again Captify Content has me frustrated. It is a simple premise... publish an articl with an image and it appears as the next in the row in captify content. HOWEVER, when I publish a new article, it sometimes goes where it belongs and publishes the image where it should and sometimes it skips a slot (or in this sase currently two) and publishes the image on the next line down. Have a look see...
storiedwedding.solitaryoptic.com/index.php/home

It is driving me insane. I have the jb library plugin published, I am really confused as to why this works, but only when it wants to. Please help.
  • Marie Fox
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey there,

That is quite unusual. Is it possible to log a support ticket with some Joomla logins? I'll need to have a closer look at this one.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Hey ... just sent a ticket to your attention. :) Thanks a lot.
  • Marie Fox
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
Hey,

Just looked at it and I believe the width of the images was 1px too big which was breaking the layout. This in combination with the lazyloading of the images (enabled in JB Library) was causing the odd behaviour.
Should be good now.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Hey
Well that worked well and things are "happy", but NOW Captify Content pulled an article (without a picture in it at all) and in a section that shouldn't be published using captify content at all (as it isnt identified in the module parameters). I am sorry but I am starting to wonder if this module is really production ready. Would you mind having a look?
  • Marie Fox
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
Hi there,

The link to that page throws a 404.

Let us know when its back up.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers