Support Forum

• Page:

Less Light grey/grey/white (background/panel...) templates

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello, perhaps it's me :), perhaps the "mac style" is influencing a lot of people (the only mac I used was not yet a mac, an Apple IIC), or my screen is not well tuned, but I find that light grey/grey/white (background/panel, objects...) templates are not always very easy to "read" on screen depending on the lights around, the visitors who come to the website (seniors...)...
Could the next template be more "colourful" :)? (backgrounds, panels, buttons...)
Thanks in advance
  • wbbz@jmlbmb
  • Previous Member
  • 94 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I'll leave the 'official' response to your post for Anthony to answer. I, like you need more color from time to time within my JB themes but find then easy to customize either through the template settings or their well documented CSS file(s).

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Hey there,

Sure thing I can take that on board for sure.

I guess I can get carried away with the light/white/grey stuff :)

The next theme doesn't have that colour scheme so you will be relieved about that :)

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks :), as I know because I have the same problems as many others, sometimes, for different reasons, it can be difficult to read these types of webpages/websites (backgrounds, text colours...).
I think I also have a personal taste for light text colours like white or other similar on blue, black, dark purple or other similar backgrounds :).
  • wbbz@jmlbmb
  • Previous Member
  • 94 posts
Yeah thats interesting. From a popularity point of view the template Folio Life went ok but it hasn't been as popular as Rasa or avanti perhaps. Ill try to mix it up a bit more over the next few months but the light background is certainly (while conservative) is a pretty popular choice.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
I've just discovered/noticed yesterday that Elevate had different colo(u)r styles with dark backgrounds and they're quite "pretty" :).
  • wbbz@jmlbmb
  • Previous Member
  • 94 posts
Hehe thanks :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers