Support Forum

• Page:

Download Templates?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Can anyone enlighten me as to how, after you have joined, paid and logged in, as to how to download a template?!

Im using firefox on a mac is there a button missing or something or am i just mad?
  • Ian Shield
  • Free Extensions
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Ian,

Sometimes after signing up you need to log out and then log in again. The downloads will appear after clicking the download menu item on the far right on the top menu.

Please let me know if you are still having trouble.

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
it does take you a little while to get your head around the site structure to be honest - It took me a while to figure out which was the template file I needed amongst all the other template files (quickstart, Database, moduals etc) it took me several visits to figure out how to post a new message to the forum and I'm still looking for support files that tell me how to set up the Superfish menu..

Great site though!
  • Tim Rogers
  • Previous Member
  • 78 posts
Hey Tim,

Thanks for your feedback. We are actually working on a reboot for the site and will be looking at some feedback from the community. The download area does need some work - The double J1.0 and J1.5 versions have thrown us back a bit in terms of keeping good versioning for the downloads - it will get better :)

Template tutorials and info will be better organised as well.

Im going to post a separate thread for feedback so if you see some other stuff then please add it to the list.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers