Support Forum

• Page:

Multiple FAQ on site

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am trying to get multple FAQ's running on my site. I copied the JB Faq Module amd ensured that both had a different ID (26 and 27)and a different position ( FAQ and FAQ1)

In two different articles i placed the following

The first article has {loadposition FAQ }

The second article has {loadposition FAQ2 }

The first article loads the faq's perfect. The second one loads nothing. The two modules have been set to pull content from two different article sections. Any help would be gratly appreciated.
  • Chuck Corvec
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chuck Corvec wrote:
I am trying to get multple FAQ's running on my site. I copied the JB Faq Module amd ensured that both had a different ID (26 and 27)and a different position ( FAQ and FAQ1)

In two different articles i placed the following

The first article has {loadposition FAQ }

The second article has {loadposition FAQ2 }

The first article loads the faq's perfect. The second one loads nothing. The two modules have been set to pull content from two different article sections. Any help would be gratly appreciated.

Ok I was blind. I had everything set up perfect EXCEPT for the menu i wanted the module to be available on. Changed that and it works perfectly.
  • Chuck Corvec
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Hi Chuck,

I am happy you worked it out!

Cheers,
Tom
  • Tom de Kok
  • 12 Month basic
  • 316 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers