Support Forum

• Page:

Redirecting to Homepage NOT SOLVED

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there Anthony

I've added Moo FAQ SEF version to this site: www.torchcross.co.uk (click FAQ's).

Added the module to a page - easy enough. But when clicking on the second question or to Submit a question, it redirects to the Homepage. Was this not supposed to be fixed - I read that it was in the other post about Homepage redirecting?

I cannot access the 2nd page of the previous post to see the correct fix & I cannot download the fixed page (zip file).

I look forward to your help as a matter of urgency.

TIA
  • madcap
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Anthony

Could you please upload the correct file for mod_moo_faq.php so the redirecting to Homepage doesn't occur? I cannot download it from the original forum post as it says it doesn't exist on the server?

Many thanks.
  • madcap
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
I would appreciate help being posted as well. I sent in a support ticket weeks ago and got no response and my client keeps reminding me that it still doesn't work.

Shala
  • Shala Graham
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 1 posts
Hi Shala,

I just checked the ticket system but cant find any reference to the faq. Did you perhaps use the contact form? I remember replying to an email a few months ago but it was invalid. Apologies anyway ... as I didnt realise this thread had still been unattended to.

I actually uploaded the zip a while back in response to another thread ... sorry you missed it.

Here is the link:
www.joomlabamboo.com/downloads/faq/view-category

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers