Support Forum

• Page:

changing moo_faq.js breaks slider

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm testing Moo Faq on my test site and I'm having some difficulty. I can get it to work as a stock install: that is the questions open to answers on clicks and the colors change when hovering.

However as soon as I try and change one of the colors in moo_faq.js, the sliding and hover no longer work. For instance I tried to change [code:1] 'background-color': '#f2f2f2',

[/code:1]in onBackground: function to [code:1] 'background-color': '#1E76D0',

[/code:1] but now it won't work.

I am runnning mootools already as this is a RocketThemes template and uses mootools for their RokLatest module.

Even with two calls to mootools.js, it works until I try to change the color. Removing the second call to mootools.js doesn't seem to have any effect.

I really like the module and would love to use it, but the color and text formatting are incompatible with my site as initially coded. My test site is here: www.motorcops.org/hilltoptest

direct link: www.motorcops.org/hilltoptest/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=3&id=7&Itemid=25

Can you provide any suggestions?
  • lia
  • Free Extensions
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers