Support Forum

• Page:

Couple Problems

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Is there a way to have the thumbnails flow into rows instead of one straight vertical line?

Is there a way to shut off the link to another page with out having a fatal error that blows up the entire site?

74.54.218.66/~procon/index.php
  • heckman
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 20 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

You just need to increase the wodth of the module in the module settings. Something like 290px allows 5 images across. Currently it is only 100px.

Not sure what you mean about the image link. What do you want to do exactly. Not have any links?
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Hi Seth,

Thanks for your quick response. Changing the width has not done anything. I was originally set to 100 % now it is set to 300 px. No change. Maybe I am changing the wrong setting??

As for the image link, yes that is what I mean. Not have any links. Scroll over the image and get the pop up but no clicking on it to go to a web page.

Thanks.
  • heckman
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 20 posts
Hi,

Think you need to play with the settings as when I adjust module width in Firebug it looks like below

pretty-box.jpg

If you can't find the setting I'll have a look when I get back from work - thats if Seth doesn't solve the problem :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.

It is the width of the thumbnail div you need to change, not the gallery width.

I think you would need to edit the core module code itself to disable the linking, and I am not sure how best to do that (I am not a coder). If you want to try that, have a look in:

modules/mod_hoverbox/mod_hoverbox2.php
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers