Support Forum

• Page:

Hover Box and Joomla 1.0.15

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Does the HoverBox module still work with Joomla 1.0? I downloaded it today but the install process tells there's no Joomla XML.
  • f_zoltan
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi F_Zoltan,

Im not 100% certain however having an error such as that would say its not compatible with Joomla 1.0

We have been through Joomla 1.5 and now its nearlly time for Joomla 1.6 :woohoo:

the days of Joomla 1.0 are well and truely over, you would be lucky to find anything that is being supported regarding 1.0

Cheers
Craig
  • Craig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 2G rocks
  • 418 posts
Hi there,

We have actually phased out support for Joomla 1.0 extensions since they are no longer being updated. Ive attached the last zip for HB J1.0 to this post.

Thanks Anthony

File Attachment:

File Name: JB_Hover_Box_2.zip
File Size: 51854
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks a lot! I would not look for it if I would not read on the site it still works on Joomla 1.0.x.
  • f_zoltan
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Phew Im glad I said I wasnt 100% sure...... then again Anthony always has a trick up his sleave and its great you were able to secure a copy of the Hover Box module for Joomla 1.0 ;)
  • Craig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 2G rocks
  • 418 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers