Support Forum

• Page:

2.5 migrate question

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, I am getting along pretty well with my first migration from 1.5 to 2.5, but after I installed the 2.5 versions of JB Library and zgf 1 I got these two errors, are they fixable?

iwebresults.com/jj25/

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/handsun/public_html/jj25/components/com_content/models/articles.php on line 486

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/handsun/public_html/jj25/modules/mod_slideshow3/helper.php on line 133
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

do you have JB Slideshow3 correctly defined? Is it loading enough images? And does all or only one error message dismiss?

Also, did you update all extensions?

And here is link that is dealing with same issue: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&p=2899081
  • Zuzuzu
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks
Thanks for your help! I disabled plugins until the messages went away. I have realized that this migration is way too complex for me. Easier to start with a 2.5 template and customize it. The navigation is broken in this site and I have done everything I know , global config, htaccess, menu settings, etc to fix it. Going to move on to next strategy, thanks for your help though!
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts
Well, I am sorry that I didn't solve your issue.
But true is that migration is far from easy. Well, what I can is offer you my private services with migration. You can send me PM here inside forum.
  • Zuzuzu
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks
Thanks Zuzuzu, I appreciate that!!

An update for any readers, I fixed the navigation by renaming the html folder, in the templates/foliolife folder
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers