Support Forum

• Page:

Likely a stupid Q, but I can not find the answer...

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have assigned the module Flat View to a menu item in the Main menu. When clicking on that Menu item I want the Flat view to show the articles.
My problem is that when creating a menu item I get the popup-window asking what kind of type of menu-object that shall be assigned (article, category list etc). I have now an article at top, and below the article comes the Flat view content. I can not figure out how I can get only the Flat view content shown, without the article at the top.

www.durodrive.com/joomla25/

Menu item of interest is MATERIALKATEGORIER
  • pettera
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 12 posts
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by pettera.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Have you thought about using loadposition to load a module into a particular page?

www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/loadposition-loadmodule/

Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thank you Paul,
that was the thing I looked for. Still one question. When loading the mod_microblog I can only get it in default configuration.

The solution I have tested is to assign the module to the menu item, then I get it in the right configuration, but it is shown twice.

How do I configure the mod_microblog when loading it with loadmodule in an article?

/Petter
  • pettera
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 12 posts
Hi

It shouldn't a make any difference to the setting using the loadposition

With the loadpositon you should assign it to all pages - you create your own position by typing in the position box e.g. mynewposition and then load it in that particular article

Have you tried duplicating the module you've got set up correctly and then change the module position in the box to e.g. mynewposition ?

Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by manh.
Thank you, now it works perfect!

/Petter
  • pettera
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 12 posts
no problem

Good luck with the site

Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers