Support Forum

• Page:

How to change read more in other languages

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I installed the Dutch language for the front end and the backend. But buttons as: read more I also want to change to Dutch. Does anyone know how and where I can do this?
  • Hilde
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 5 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

They should be changed automatically, all of Joomla's core functions are translatable.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Hi,

Did you change the default language to Dutch in the language manager? (under extensions menu)
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
Thank you both. I did. But only on the third tab content? It still stays in English. The tab number four is Overrides and this is also Dutch. I don't know where I went wrong. It seems to go wrong on the internal links.
  • Hilde
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 5 posts
Hi,

If you change the default to Dutch on the first tab 'installed-site' then it should change the text on the front end.

I think the content tab is where you add language codes when you want to use the new multi-language features so you can assign different content items to different installed languages.
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers