Support Forum

• Page:

Facebook integration

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this; if it's not i'm sorry and please feel confortable to move it!

I'm looking for a component to integrate Facebook in my website, so that in each article i could have a comment box and my feed in facebook and visitors could comment articles directly on the website or in the facebook, updating in both places the feed. The question is if any of you already tried and recomend any in particular for this goal!?

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/social-web/facebook-display

Thank's!
  • Hermano
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 18 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Right place to ask only problem is I don't tend to install facebook modules that often - I've asked the question on our internal forum and I'm sure somebody will chip in with some comments :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Got a question do you want people's comments on facebook ending up on your website?

Is it a company facebook page?

I shudder to thing what could end up there

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Well I've decided to use Discus comment system. It seems i've got a good integration:
capuchinhos.org/timor/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=222&Itemid=189

Thaks
  • Hermano
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 18 posts
B) We use Discus on the Joomla Bamboo blog also.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers