Support Forum

• Page:

Elevate 2 - site not displaying

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I'm back with more questions. I have created a site for a client and I can see it on every computer I have looked at, but she has emailed me back saying she can only see the header on the site and nothing else??
I have no idea what it going on?!?!
Any suggestions...

www.pawsonlaw.com/test

Its Joomla 1.5 - very recent install

thanks,
Brianna
  • bmmersey
  • Previous Member
  • 17 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Brianna,

It comes up for me too, which means its likely something with her computer or perhaps the server was having a tough time at the moment the client accessed it. I can only suggest to have them clear their cache, and try again at different times.

Regards,
Jeremy
  • Jeremy
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 407 posts
Ok, Ive narrowed it down. It does not work on IE??? What the?

b
  • bmmersey
  • Previous Member
  • 17 posts
Hi Brianna,

It looks like you pasted from word into the wysiwyg editor. If you check the source of the content you will see a whole lot of MS garbage like this:
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves /> <w:TrackFormatting /> <w:PunctuationKerning /> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas />

You will need to clean that up to get to to play nicely in msie. I recommend using JCE and the paste from word option if you are using word.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers