Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Sidebar Module On Mobile Device

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I have an issue posting anything into the sidebar 1 or 2 position on the Koan theme. On the smaller screen sizes anything published in this module disappears leaving only the title.

Is there any way to make this work correctly for smaller screens?

Thanks
  • williamenicholls
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Can you provide a bit more information?

Do you have a link for the site?

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Sorted actually, thanks. However I do have another query!

I have a slideshow and several other zentools modules published on my home page. However when the slide changes all the text contained in my other zentool modules 'flashes' during the slide change - and it is only the text published as zentools.

It's as if the text has a 'border' which disappears momentarily as the slide changes making the text look thinner for a second and then returns to normal.

It can be a little irritating.

Thanks!
  • williamenicholls
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
Could you attache the link for the site and the page in question?

It could be that you are using google fonts and the flash is the delay from changing font

To test this change the font to a web standard font and see if that is the problem

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers