Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Newstream Template Issues (Module Positioning)

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello everyone,

Basically, I installed a module to use on the template and assigned it to the right. Once assigning, I ended up check to see what it would look like. When I check, I see nothing. I begin to trouble shoot and move on to the

template manager area

I proceed to edit the template in which there is an area where you can edit the layout settings. You can choose Center, 2 Cols L, 2 Cols R, etc. I choose one of them and click save, because of course the right position should now show up. Well it didn't. It said it was saved, but nothing never happend differently. I have done the following to make sure I've done what I can

I clear the cache via joomla and also the browser. Still having issues. The module is set to be on all pages as well so that it not be assigned isn't the issues either. HELP PLEASE :(
  • junkieonwallst
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

It sounds like you may also have the hide content on the main page enabled.

If you disable that then it should show.

Let us know if that solves it.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers