Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zenbase template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,
I am interested in the Zenbase template, but when I try to use the free version for my website, the text in the body disappears. Also, menues put in the same position don't overlap. Instead I have the main menue that is assigned to all languages and underneath it one of the language specific menues. Before I buy the template, I want to be sure that it will work for my page. Does anybody have an idea? You can have a look at emmeliejohansson.com.
Thanks Emmelie Johansson
  • melie_j
  • JB Pro
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

Please see this documentation regarding layouts (Different template but same principal) docs.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/arcadia-documentation#n4

I think the problem with the menus is just down to your configuration of multi language. Check that you have followed each step here: help.joomla.org/files/EN-GB_multilang_tutorial.pdf
Do you have a template assigned to each language?

Regards,

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers