Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Typography...

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm use to getting the syntaxes for typography right off of the demo page for other template clubs, but am having a hard time figuring out what to use here.

For now, could someone post the syntaxes here for Habitat Mark II?

And Anthony, for the future would it be possible for you to add these on the demo pages. I like your templates and have several in mind for some upcoming projects. This would make life a whole lot easier for PHP noobs like me! (module suffixes too, which I think on one of the demos I saw that).
  • hasioaw
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi One7,

Here is the link to the demo typography:

[url]http://showcase.joomlabamboo.com/habitatII/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=123&Itemid=27

[/url]

You can use the typography.css file in your mambot admin to use the styles in the wysiwyg editor in the backend, to nominate the custom css classes. Im sorry this isnt clearer in the demo :) The Habitat template doesnt use any module classes - they are already built in.

Ive taken on your feedback and am actually in the process of rebooting the whole site so there will be some added depth to the club area and it make stuff like this a little easier.

Cheers Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers