Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Help/Slideshow stopped working

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Help. On http://www.atma-kundalini-yogastudio.de/ the slideshow has suddenly stopped sliding and showing. It should be displaying three images, and rotating text.

Also, my client says that the jflickr does not display on windows, or is out of whack, (and the same goes for the slideshow text). I have asked about this before, burt got the answer that I should upgrade the template. Diod so, still no joy. Then asked again but have received no anger. Client is getting angry, and I am getting stressed. Please help.
Jelmar

(BTW Client sent me screenshot from how it looks on her side, attached)
  • fluxus
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 204 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
here is the screenshot
Attachments:
  • fluxus
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 204 posts
Hi there,

The slideshow isnt working because you atre including a version of the jQuery library with the jFlickr module. You must have changed this recently.

Let me know if disabling that fixes the jFlickr issue.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Ah great thanks, Disabling jQuery in jFlickr solved the slideshow issue. The page looks fine to me now, but I don't have a windows environment at hand to test what it does elsewhere yet.

What I also would like to know, is why the jFlickr module does not display the images in their original size when clicked. Or if this is not possible, to make them display bigger when clicked on.
  • fluxus
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 204 posts
Hi again,

I just checked and it hasnt solved the jFlickr issue.

Do you mind posting a ticket again and Ill login and take a look.

I also just released a small update for the theme for an ie6 display issue with the brushstroke and Ill update that while im there as well.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers