Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Horizontal & vertical lines with text increase

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello, I would like to let you know that I've just been browsing the Ecolift template on the demo site and noticed (as I'm used to increasing text often) that weird things happen when doing so.

When increasing text once it appears at the bottom of the page (1 horizontal and one vertical line, the horizontal one only seen when already at the bottom of the page while increasing text, when scrolling the mouse it disappears).

When increasing 2 times the (black) horizontal line disappears, even without having to scroll, but not the vertical one. At the same time, the "Panel" word of the "Open Panel" link disappears.

When increasing text 3 times, the vertical line at the bottom is still there, but the "Panel" word is appearing again.

When increasing text 4 times (which I don't really do but some clients can), the vertical line at the bottom disappears, but a horizontal line appears again (sometimes not appearing, depending on where you are on the page while increasing text, but (sometimes) after you scroll it appears and stays). At the top of the page, a horizontal line goes through "Ecolift" and "Powerful solutions for sustainable business ...". Sometimes also under the changing photos and texts.

(Also, after increasing text once, 2 black horizontal lines appear before and after the changing photos and texts (under the horizontal menus) and disappear when scrolling.)

NB : apparently it is different sometimes.

Firefox 3.6.10

Chris
  • wbbz@jmlbmb
  • Previous Member
  • 94 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by wbbz@jmlbmb.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Chris,

Which page are you looking at?
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
demo.joomlabamboo.com > Ecolift/Eco Lift template
  • wbbz@jmlbmb
  • Previous Member
  • 94 posts
Yep, I understood you were looking at the Ecolift template, but which page? The front-page?
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Sorry, I will give more details next time I notice something.
It seems that the problem comes from Firefox for (Ubuntu) Linux, It seems to happen also (differently) on the google search page for instance.
On Firefox for Windows (XP) the lines don't appear, just the "Panel" word dissapears also (it hides below "Open" apparently) when increasing text 3 times.
On Opera for (Ubuntu) Linux everything is perfect.
And what I described in another post about the Organica template only occurs in Opera for Linux when increasing text 8 times, so it's not a problem at all.
These lines must be a bug from the (Ubuntu) Linux Firefox version, I will mention it to Mozilla.
Thanks and sorry again...
Chris
  • wbbz@jmlbmb
  • Previous Member
  • 94 posts
B) No problem Chris.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers