Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Is this possible

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi guys

I am trying to find a template to match my clients brief! HHmmmmm proving very difficult.

Is it possible in zen drid to have a round corner rectangle box behind the main page tex?

client wants menu on the right and no navigation at the top...so fine but he wants it right justified in the right column! is it possible to?

any ideas?
  • Peter haken
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 324 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Peter,

Sounds very possible to do this. Depending on how you want to approach it I'd grab either the Zen Default template or perhaps one like Avanti and basically flesh out where I want the background to appear.

Look through the css rules in the stylesheet and you will find stuff like .mainRow .containerBg or #midCol. The mainwrap controls the entire middle column - including the sidebars while #midCol control just the main content. There is some lightweight javascript in the maxbiz template that allows you to apply rounded corners to a specified div which might be easier than creating an image if you are just after some solid round colour.

right justification is a matter of applying text-align:right to the #rightCol in the theme.css file. You may need to do the same to the #rightCol ul li a but that should get you on the right path.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
can i pm you or send a support ticket thats confidential?
  • Peter haken
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 324 posts
You can send a ticket to the support staff or send Anthony a PM if you want.
  • Matt Hayashida
  • 105 posts
  • 1 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers