Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Shopfront Template problems with JBlogin

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

We're trying to get the login module to work, but when we click on login it just pops up with an empty black box, no username input or password input. What's the problem here? Can you give me some direction.
  • virtualsurveillance
  • Previous Member
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
There was actually an issue with a previous version of the quickstart with this. Basically the JB Login folder had a capitalisation error. Check via ftp what the folder and file names are and make sure that they are mod_jblogin and mod_jblogin.php and mod_jblogin.xml.

Let me know if that solves it.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Unfortunately this did not resolve the issue. The folder names were correct. I found a typo in the code, but I'm wondering if there are others elsewhere. Where else would this code or references to these files in the login module be found? Maybe I can hunt down the typos.

Has the quickstart been fixed? If so, I'll just download it.

Thanks.
  • virtualsurveillance
  • Previous Member
  • 2 posts
Hi there,

Prob best to create a ticket or give us a link on this one. The latest version of the quickstart should work but Im due to release an update for Shopfront tomorrow that updates the template so its 100% compatible with 0.5.4 of Tienda.

Ill post back here when the update is available but I just checked the quickstart and it looks fine. Perhaps post a link first and one of the other mods can take a look for you.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers