Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Grid2 captify contect question (PART-SOLVED)

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Permissions problem, I always find the problem 5 min's after a post :(

Still need to get rid of the border or shadow at the top of the article

site staging.odessaua.com

In the top left position of the content area, I have a pic named Balcony #21, if you click on that image, it should take you to the article, which it does, but it does not show the picture ? also in article manage, I can delete and re-incert the picture, but itstill does not display. I have check permissions, etc..but don't know whats happening. The site is developed on my Local machin, and then published on the hosting server.

All of this works fine on the Local machine, except for turning off the top border or shadow on the article.

One other note, how do I get rid of the shadow on top. or at the top of the article ?
  • tornado
  • 12 Month basic
  • 139 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by tornado.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

The gradient is part of the design and can be removed in the css file. Look for .jbMeta in the theme.css file and you will be able to remove that element.

Glad you sorted the other part :)

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers