Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

JCE styles pulldown

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

hi guys!!!

my JCE styles pulldown is not working on the folio, avanti and shopfront template... don't know why... i tried assigning the milkyway template as default template and when i do that it works... don't know if maybe has something to do with the zengrid framework because i used to have the avanti template without the zen grid but when i upgrade it to the framework the style pulldown stop working.... :/ don't know if i'm missing something.... please what should i do?

thanks!!
  • yubisay
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 131 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
yubisay,

Don't know if this will help but its worth checking...

Go to your JCE Editor Configuration settings and see where the setting path for 'Custom CSS file' is pointing to and to what file. By default I believe JCE points to the following path and CSS file

templates/$templates/css/editor_content.css

If this is the case, make sure the path is pointing correctly to the the editor file within your CSS folder. Also, make sure you have the 'Use Template CSS' set to 'No' if you want to use a templates specific editor.css file.

Let us know if this solves your issue.

Ed
  • Ed
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
thanks so much ed!!!! :cheer:

the CSS path was as you menttioned and i changed it to:

• templates/jb_shopfront/css/theme.css

for the shopfront template, and i also changed 'Use Template CSS' to 'No'

thanks a lot! :side:
  • yubisay
  • 131 posts
yubi.

Your most welcomed. Glad to be able to assist and by all means, please let us know how else we can help moving forward.

Ed.

p.s. file this info into your memory bank... As you use different themes (or maybe even when you up-grade your current JCE editor), this issue will re-surface.
  • Ed
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers