Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Menu Titles not visible in Snow 1.5 template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I've got snow 1.5 installed and working, but I can't get the 'show menu title' effect to work, even though I've got it turned on in the module parameters for the respective menus. Is there a declaration in the css somewhere to prevent this? If so, I'd appreciate knowing where it is so I can 'turn it of' as I need my menu titles to show.

Thanks

Eric Lewis
  • Eric
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 53 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
To answer my own question, and make this topic closed and complete:

The Snow 1.5 template, or at least the version I downloaded on August 10th, 2008, doesn't have style declarations in the jdoc:include statements.

So this:
<div id="left"><div id="site_logo"></div><jdoc:include type="modules" name="left" /></div>

Should be this:
<div id="left"><div id="site_logo"></div><jdoc:include type="modules" name="left" style="xhtml" /></div>

After adding style="xhtml" the menu titles now appear and disappear properly when the module parameters are adjusted accordingly.

Now please tell me if this is going to cause problems somewhere else in the template!

Eric
  • Eric
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 53 posts
Hi Eric,

I was reformatting the forum yesterday and somehow missed your post.

Thanks for spotting that ... Ill update the template later today.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Anthony,

You've got great templates here. I'm glad if I helped improve things, but things are top notch to begin with. Keep up the good work!

Eric Lewis
  • Eric
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 53 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers