Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Spacing Issues on Zen Grid

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

The site: gaiasoutheast.org/
I have a slideshow (rokslideshow) in grid1 and a microblog in grid 4, it will not line up correctly. When I disable the JBLibrary plugin the microblog will set in the correct space on the site, otherwise it is below it in the grid8-ish position.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks!
  • jjohnston
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 139 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey JJ,

The slideshow seems to be taking a width of 430px in a grid1 position that is only taking 300px.
Try setting the grid widths to equalize automatically or allocate more columns to Grid1 in the template parameters.
Playing around with those should have this working.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Thanks for looking into this Jason. I've tried those settings previously, but neither works. It may have something to do with the micro-blog. I have tried both the jb native and the rokslideshow and the micro-blog always drops down below them. Could there be some sort of javascript conflict?
  • jjohnston
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 139 posts
Re-installed the microblog and css files. The css layout seemed to have been thrown off somehow. :P
  • jjohnston
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 139 posts
Hey JJ,

Seems to be fine right now. Some tweaking needed but its good I think. Let me know if you still need help with this one.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers