Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Forum search appears to not work!?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi guys,

Not sure whether anyone else is experiencing this problem but for the last few times i've tried to search the forums i get no search results returned and instead it goes to the advanced search which is then site wide.

Wasn't sure where to post this so plumped for this section,

Cheers, Leon

PS polite notice to Bamboo crew - any plans to theme the kunena forum? it doesn't quite fit into the rest of your site?!?! I know you could make it look the danglies!
  • Leon
  • Previous Member
  • 25 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Leon,

Yes and apologies. Its a conflict between Kunena and sh404 as far as I can tell.

Im rebuilding the site again and will be launching or using post launch Ninja Board anyway so thta issue will be solved soon.

I agree with the theme. Its been one thing thats been on my list to do but I wanted to wait until I had decided on which forum software to stick with. I didnt know it would take this long for NB to go stable so it means that we ahve been stuck with the ugly sucker for longer than anticipated.

Cheers Anthony

PS LOve the avatar!
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony,

Yeah i guessed it would partly be a time issue for a re-theme for kunena, i've spent a few hours working on just that on various sites.

That's all cool on the search front, just wasn't sure if you were aware, i guess it's always good to know these things.

I'll have to keep an eye on the Ninja Board forum when it's up, i'd be keen to jump ship from kunena when there's a better alternative,

Thanks for a speedy response as always,

Leon

PS i plan on changing my avatar from time to time, i have some absolute gems!!
  • Leon
  • Previous Member
  • 25 posts
Can't wait to see what the rest of the mugs look like lol
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers