Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

JB Slideshow spacing for Internet Explorer

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

on seoul.directrouter.com/~litigati/ my slideshow at the top shows very well in Firefox and Safari, but in IE (8) it is not rendering correctly. Any help or suggestions as to how to resolve would be much appreciated (as the long anticipated go live is Friday:)).

Thank you in advance,

Don
  • donaldmoore
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 145 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Don,

The site seems to be locked down for now. Can you add some access details in a support ticket?

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Hey Jason,

Sorry, I forgot I had taken it offline. I just put it back up online. I have another question also, regarding Pretty Box titles. If you want I'll put it in a separate post so that things don't get confusing.

Thank you for your help!

Don
  • donaldmoore
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 145 posts
Hey Don,

Here is a quick style fix we can add in the css.

seoul.directrouter.com/~litigati/modules/mod_slideshow3/slideshow/slideshow.css line 32

span.thumbtitle { clear:left; display:block; float:left; font-size:0.89em; font-weight:normal; margin-left:1px; width:70px; }[code] New post for the Pretty Box title would be good so someone can find a solution easily in the future :) Cheers, Jason.[code]span.thumbtitle {
clear:left;
display:block;
float:left;
font-size:0.89em;
font-weight:normal;
margin-left:1px;
width:70px;
} New post for the Pretty Box title would be good so someone can find a solution easily in the future :) Cheers, Jason.[code]

New post for the Pretty Box title would be good so someone can find a solution easily in the future :)

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
That works - you are the man! I put up another post regarding Pretty Box.

Thank you,
Don
  • donaldmoore
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 145 posts
Cheers Don :)
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers