Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Strange reverse alignment in lightbox style window

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am using the template Woodflower but a strange thing is happening the any windows that open like the Panel window does.

The Open Panel window is fine but any other window that opens in this manner have everything laid out left to right instead of the normal right to left.

Has anyone had this happen before and do you know what is causing it? I couldn't find anything searching forum but might be due to my choice of search terms.

I have attached an image of one example - I have other examples and it is not restricted to Jevents. It is happening in other components also including Virtuemart so I am assuming it is a more global issue.
  • Amie McCarron
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 92 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Amie,

I'm somewhat in the blind here from this computer but give this a shot. Look at the server folder where your Wood Flower template is and see if you have a file called 'component.php' within this folder. This folder is your root Wood Flower template location. If the file 'component.php' is not there. Download the Quickstart package and uncompress it onto your local computer. Click through the Quickstart template folder and see if this file is located in your template's root. If so, FTP it up to your server making sure it is located in Wood Flower's template root folder.

If you can't locate this file within this Quickstart, download and uncompress Strata or Praise Quickstart and you should find this file within one or both of these themes. This one file corrects the 'right align' issue when you click onto the Print-Email-PDF icons so it might be worth a shot.

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Thank you so much Ed! That resolved the issue perfectly :-)
  • Amie McCarron
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 92 posts
Glad it sorted it for you Amie :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers