Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Prettybox display problem

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there, this is very strange.

I had prettybox displaying exactly the way I wanted it last week in a gallery.

The images were displaying horizontally in lines with the title displayed underneath. If a visitor clicked on them they would open in a light box. Perfect, just what I want.

Have gone back to work on the site this morning (have to display to my client tomorrow ekkk) and find that the images are now in one vertical line, still with the title below the image and still opening in a lightbox if click, but vertical, not what I want.

I can't post a link to this as it's being done on a localserver until it's ready to upload.

Honestly I haven't changed anything at all. I even uninstalled and reinstalled but same deal.

EEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please any suggestions more than welcome.

Karen
  • Karen.Bailey
  • Previous Member
  • 21 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Seems it didn't like a module I'd added to the left hand module position. Have removed offending module and all ok. Wheewwww.
  • Karen.Bailey
  • Previous Member
  • 21 posts
Hey Karen,

That does sound strange. Anything different about the browser?
Which template and what position are you publishing the module in?

Maybe post a screenshot of the page and also you module parameters. Might give us a clue.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Thanks Jason, take no notice of me, was having a bit of a panic attack. Have fixed it by removing a module I'd inserted in the right module position, seems it doesn't like sharing pages with other modules. Thanks anyway. Karen
  • Karen.Bailey
  • Previous Member
  • 21 posts
No worries Karen. Seems like our responses just crossed:)
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers