Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

K2 items missing JCE editor

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I installed the Avanti k2 quickstart, but the JCE editor is missing when I try to add new k2 items. I am getting this warning as well.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home5/accessr2/public_html/hypebydesign/plugins/editors/jce/libraries/classes/editor.php on line 133

I have enabled JCE in the user manager, set it as the default editor, enabled the plugin, and disabled tiny and no editor. Any idea why it's not working and showing this warning. Is it the JCE version? I'm using 1.5.6.
  • jjohnston
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 139 posts
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jjohnston.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I installed the newest version of JCE component and plugin. It works fine now. Maybe a note could be added to the Avanti quickstart documentation.
  • jjohnston
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 139 posts
jjohnston,

Thanks for the heads-up on this. It was reported in an earlier post so I know Anthony & Jason are dealing with this matter.

Thanks again,
Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers