Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

bamboobox thumbnails not appearing on livesite

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

hello - I've got a barebones Grid site set up for my own site, to start playing with the framework....anyways the Bamboo box thumbnails showed up great on my localhost but tonight moving it to the live location only the article title it links to appears. You can see a single example of it on the site homepage, or the portfolio page has 11 items.
any suggestions what I'm missing? The pop-ups all display the image correctly and they are all sitting in the media manager.

thanks in advance.
meldcreative
  • Melissa Dobernigg
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 53 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Melissa,

Its an issue with the cache directory. When you view this image you get the error:

www.meldcreative.com/modules/mod_bambooBox/image.php?width=245&=100&cropratio=2:1&image=/images/stories/portfolio/demonte.png

Try changing the permissions on mod_bamboobox/imagecache to get it writable. Beware though that 777 is not advisable as the final permission set for the folder.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers