Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

K2 Product Listings Category View & Detailed View

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Anthony,
As suggested, an idea for couple of 'K2 specific views' (templates) that could work with Avanti or any other K2 enabled template.

1. A product category listing page (i.e. real estate/property listing). Following examples provide an idea of what I mean.
Example 1:
www.findaproperty.com/searchresults.aspx?edid=00&salerent=0&areaid=0249&prt=1&abeds=1&bedrooms=04

Example 2:
www.sequencehome.co.uk/properties.asp?br=-1&cs=15&type=0&b=CHF&prop=100003&min=-1&max=-1&bed=4&Go.x=15&Go.y=13&Go=Go

2. A product detail page (i.e. individual property details)
Example 1:
www.findaproperty.com/displayprop.aspx?edid=00&salerent=0&pid=5539935

Example 2:
www.sequencehome.co.uk/detail.asp?type=0&src=property&cs=15&bs=CHF&br=-1&prop=100003&min=-1&max=-1&bed=4&page=1&id=CHF100983

The other option/request concerned a tutorial/how-to on the steps to be taken customising the default K2 category/item layouts.

All the best,
Mark
  • mark_bk
  • 12 Month basic
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers